Monday, August 6, 2007

Great Article

Hey folks

This week, I'm making a key rack for my house and I hope to get toegether again soon with my good friend Gavin Fogarty. My hardwood floors are getting finished this week. I wonder how Mr. Tyler is doing......He hasn't written on his blog since July 7, I know he's prietty busy being married sometime soon. What are the guys gonna do while the girls are at the Bridal Shower. I bet us guys will think of something fun maybe even get toegether. Anyway.....I hope Gavin gets to write on his blog soon. I hope he can get better internet. I know how he feels, I used to have dial up too. Go Ravens!

1 comment:

Master Casual said...

Hey Buddy!

Good going getting this up so fast! I am glad to see that you are having some success figuring it out! Took me forever...

Cheers!