Thursday, January 8, 2009

Follow Up

Hey Everyone


I wanted to follow up on Josh's sermon last Sunday with this Christian rap song called Cash or Christ by Trip Lee.  Here's the link.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8N62_nlaKQ  I had a good Christmas and are going to the Cryptology Museum tommorow.  My cousin Bill made me this fancy belt that is so unique I can't really describe it.  I also did a powerpoint on the new MacBook.  Gavin, whenever you plan on buying your next computer, ask me about the MacBook.  With Microsoft the way its going and everyone I know that has Vista have been in a middle of a task and having to restart your whole computer is not fun.  The MacBook might be more expensive but well worth it.  Just with the powerpoint I've done on it.  Its hard to imagine why someone wouldn't use Apple.


                                                                                                            See you all later, PB-32

2 comments:

Master Casual said...

Hear hear about the Apple stuff! I am so getting a Mac Book Pro!

Cheers!

Tyler said...

And Gavin, Apple just released a 17" MacBook Pro! You should check it out.

Great post Paul please keep up the good work. And keep having fun with the PowerPoint work. It is a very useful skill to have.