Friday, April 3, 2009

Finally Friday

Hey all peoples, well at least you people who understand English


                       So it's Friday, and guess what, there's homework over the weekend too.  I love Fridays though, because I don't have to do any homework on Friday.  The most random and funny thing that happened today was that my sister said at dinner she wouldn't want to be a zoo animal, then again there was me jumping in the paper recycling dumpster so the wind wouldn't blow the pieces of paper away when i dumped it in.  Luckily, when i jumped out and shut the lid I didn't shut myself inside the dumpster.  Then my sister, Lauren tryed to put the recycle bin on my head, but I threw my arms back toward her and the bin ended up hitting her in the head.  I got a hair cut today.  My media reccomendation is Song of Hope (Heaven Come Down) by Robbie Seay Band.  The link is http://www.last.fm/music/Robbie+Seay+Band  Notice the jukebox on the right side of your screen and just click Song of Hope in the jukebox


                                                                                        this has been pb-32/P Butter/Paul Brown

1 comment:

Jenna said...

haha nice blog :)