Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday

Hi Earthlings


I had a good time at my friend Caleb's house. Today, I went to Weis to do grocery shopping. I put up a new video bar so you can watch any Youtube videos that I put up for my media recommendation right from my blog. My media recommendation is Joyful Noise by Flame. featuring Lecrae and John Reilly. The music video is the third video down. For good sound and lyrics click on the fourth video down. Please watch one of these videos. These guys are passionate about what they do and put their heart and soul into the song between the music, vocals, and lyrics. Today we thank Jesus dying on the cross for our sins. I thank Jesus for all my family, Christian friends, and everything else I've been given. I vow to continue working for Him for the rest of my life.

your boy, pb-32

2 comments:

Allie said...

Oh wow! today is good Friday, i forgot lol :P
:D sounds like u had fun :D

Unknown said...

Is that John Reilly forom the John Reilly band? They are also just known as Reilly. =)